The 'PAGES' chair furniture piece is a book-inspired decor option for the home that enables owners to change up the look and feel of the unit whenever desired.
The chair starts off with a simple frame that has been integrated with multiple layers of material like what you would find in a fabric swatch book. This enables owner to simply turn the fabric page when they want to change up the style to suit different moods or feelings.
The 'PAGES' chair furniture piece is the design work of Noriko Hashida and has been developed by Vanguard Industries. The Chair can be outfitted with 12 bound fabrics in total to allow for daily changes to keep a space feeling fresh, inviting and interactive.
The 'PAGES' Chair Furniture Piece Has a Book-Like Aesthetic
1. Adjustable Furniture - The 'PAGES' chair showcases the trend of adjustable furniture, allowing users to easily change the look and feel of their decor.
2. Interactive Home Decor - The book-like aesthetic of the 'PAGES' chair taps into the trend of interactive home decor, offering a playful and engaging experience for the user.
3. Customizable Design - The ability to switch out fabrics in the 'PAGES' chair reflects the trend of customizable design, providing the opportunity for personalization and style variety.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of creating more adjustable and customizable pieces like the 'PAGES' chair to meet the changing preferences of consumers.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can embrace the trend of interactive home decor by incorporating furniture pieces like the 'PAGES' chair to create unique and engaging spaces.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry has the potential to capitalize on the demand for interchangeable fabrics by developing a wider range of fabric options that can be used in furniture pieces like the 'PAGES' chair.