The 'Celebrities That Look Like Mattresses' is a photo album that shows the uncanny resemblences between beds and the attire of famous people. The idea was created by the 'Walthamstow (unofficial) Tourist Board' and features mattresses from the district.
After looking at these photos side by side, we may have finally discovered where celebrities come from: mattresses. These famous people look so much like the beds that the only logical explanation is that mattresses have been giving birth to famous people. How else could one explain that fact that Jason Statham and a gray mattress have the exact same dirty stain?
The Celebrities That Look Like Mattresses album is hilarious and clever and is sure to get some viral attention.
The 'Celebrities That Look like Mattresses' are Surprisingly Accurate
1. Celebrity-product Mimicry - There is an opportunity for businesses to create campaigns featuring products that look like or are inspired by celebrities.
2. Comedic Marketing - Humorous and clever marketing tactics have potential to go viral on social media platforms, generating attention and publicity for businesses.
3. Visual Parody - Visual puns and parody can be used to create entertaining and engaging content that resonates with audiences.
1. Mattress Industry - Mattress companies can capitalize on this trend by creating limited edition mattresses inspired by famous people or collaborating with celebrity brands for their marketing campaigns.
2. Advertising Industry - Advertising agencies can incorporate visual parody and comedic elements into their campaigns for their clients, helping to create a unique and memorable brand identity.
3. Entertainment Industry - Movie and television studios can create mock posters or trailers featuring celebrities and products that mimic or parody their appearances to promote their projects and generate buzz around their releases.