A London-based designer named Alkesh Parmar created a chandelier that becomes a celebratory cork lighting fixture. This interesting lighting fixture has bottle corks that were discarded from bars and restaurants. These quirky hand-crafted chandeliers create dim, intimate lighting that can be used for modern home bar decor. The corks that were used are mostly from champagne bottles that take up minimal space.
These lighting fixtures would make a great appeal to those who enjoy having alcoholic beverages. If you have a bar or nice living room, this chandelier makes the perfect decor as a celebratory cork lighting fixture. The designer really makes use of these champagne corks into something very productive and stunning at the same time for those wish to have a different look.
This Chandelier is Made Out of Recycled Bottle Corks
1. Upcycled Lighting - Creating lighting fixtures from recycled materials, such as bottle corks, is a growing trend in the design industry.
2. Eco-friendly Decor - The use of sustainable and recycled materials in home decor, like these celebratory cork lighting fixtures, is becoming more popular among environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Artisanal Craftsmanship - Hand-crafted lighting fixtures, like these chandeliers made from discarded corks, are gaining popularity for their unique and personalized appeal.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate these celebratory cork lighting fixtures into their projects to create a unique and eco-friendly aesthetic for clients.
2. Hospitality - Bars and restaurants can utilize these chandeliers made from recycled corks to enhance their interior design and appeal to environmentally conscious customers.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Companies that specialize in creating sustainable and upcycled products can explore opportunities to produce and market lighting fixtures made from discarded materials, like bottle corks.