Japanese fashion label COMME des GARCONS recently expanded its selection with the addition of a series of CDG logo-imprinted sweaters, tees, and jackets. Together, the pieces make up the 'Breaking News' collection.
All of the pieces that make up the line feature bold colorways, with either the material used boasting a bright neon hue, or a vividly colored logo that's printed on the garments in a statement size and font. In addition to the simplistic garments that feature neon colorways, COMME des GARCONS collaborated with a number of artists to interpret the logo for a series of other designs. As Highsnobiety reports, these designs come from "Adam Lucas, aka HANKSY, Anti Social Social Club, Better Gift Shop by Avi Gold, Brain Dead, Cactus Plant Flea Market, and Dreamland Syndicate."
COMME des GARCONS' CDG Logo Line is Dubbed 'Breaking News'
1. Neon Logo-stamped Streetwear - Opportunity to leverage bold neon colors and statement logos in streetwear designs.
2. Collaborative Artist Designs - Opportunity to partner with artists to create unique interpretations of logos and designs.
3. Expansion of CDG Logo Line - Opportunity to expand fashion label's CDG logo-imprinted collection with new apparel pieces.
1. Fashion Apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate bold neon colors and statement logos in their clothing lines.
2. Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to collaborate with artists to create unique designs.
3. Art and Fashion Collaboration - Opportunity for artists to partner with fashion labels to create exclusive logo and design interpretations.