CBD Pillow, the creator of the gel memory foam pillow with CBD-infused fabric, is introducing a CBD Pillowcase to support extended usage and help consumers experience the company's patented microencapsulation technology. With millions of CBD microcapsules bonded to fabric, the CBD Pillow and CBD Pillowcase rely on friction to disrupt the capsules, causing them to burst and release micro-doses of CBD that get absorbed via a sleeper's hair and skin.
While there are tons of personal care products and mists that are designed to support a quality night of sleep, there are also bedding sets, towels and mattresses that are enhanced with CBD specifically to offer next-level rest and relaxation experiences.
Image Credit: CBD Pillow
The CBD Pillowcase Releases Micro-Doses of CBD During Sleep
1. Cbd-infused Bedding - The use of CBD-infused bedding materials is a trend that could disrupt the bedding industry by providing new and innovative ways to promote relaxation and sleep.
2. Microencapsulation Technology - The use of microencapsulation technology in CBD products is a trend that could disrupt the personal care industry by providing new and innovative ways to deliver CBD and other beneficial ingredients to the skin and hair.
3. Cbd-mediated Sleep Optimization - The trend of using CBD to promote sleep has the potential to disrupt the healthcare industry by offering a natural alternative to traditional sleep aids.
1. Bedding Industry - The CBD-infused bedding trend has the potential to disrupt the bedding industry by offering a new product category that appeals to consumers seeking innovative ways to improve their sleep quality.
2. Personal Care Industry - The use of microencapsulation technology in CBD products has the potential to disrupt the personal care industry by providing more effective and convenient delivery methods for skincare and hair care products.
3. Healthcare Industry - The trend of using CBD for sleep optimization has the potential to disrupt the healthcare industry by offering a natural alternative to traditional sleep aids and prescription drugs.