Since cannabis was officially legalized in California at the start of 2018, cafes and restaurants of all kinds have been experimenting with its inclusion as an ingredient—at Los Angeles' Spring restaurant, a CBD-infused lunch menu is now being served.
For a price of $37, the 'CBD Power Lunch' includes options like a mood-lifting mixed green salad, a lily risotto and carrot-ginger soup, which is said to be calming, as well as supportive of circulation and the digestive system. The menu also includes chocolate and panna cotta, which are said to increase the absorption of CBD.
When it comes to making the best choices from the CBD Power Lunch menu, Spring recommends consulting a waiter so that they may suggest "the best ingredient combination to deliver balance and energy."
LA's Spring Restaurant is Now Serving a 'CBD Power Lunch'
1. Cbd-infused Food - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to explore CBD-infused options and cater to the growing demand for wellness-focused menu items.
2. Alternative Wellness Ingredients - Potential for ingredient suppliers to develop and market alternative wellness ingredients like CBD to the foodservice industry.
3. Customized Menu Recommendations - Disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants to offer personalized menu suggestions based on the specific needs and preferences of individual customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate and create CBD-infused products and menus, tapping into the growing wellness market.
2. Ingredient Suppliers - Potential for ingredient suppliers to capitalize on the demand for alternative wellness ingredients like CBD by supplying it to the foodservice industry.
3. Restaurant and Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants to personalize menu recommendations, enhancing the customer experience and meeting individual dietary needs.