These Catherine Servel editorials demonstrate the photographer's latest work and overwhelming aptitude for fashion. Her atypical approach to visual art has been apparent via her productions with Industrie Magazine, British Vogue, W Korea and Lula Magazine.
Retro pin-up styles and summertime nostalgia shoots form parts of Servel's ever expanding portfolio. Her contract with Total Management, based in both New York and Paris, has aided in the establishment of her collaborations and career. Theo Wenner, Max Farago and Terry Tsiolis are also signed to Total Management, and its powerhouse take on photography has aided the team where networking is concerned. Servel has also been successful on the marketing front with her Anne Klein Spring/Summer 2011 advertisements and Orla Kiely Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.
From Retro Pin-Up Styles to Summertime Nostalgia Shoots
1. Nostalgia Fashion Shoots - The increasing popularity of nostalgia fashion shoots presents an opportunity for fashion brands to create campaigns that tap into consumers' desire for the past.
2. Atypical Visual Art - As the demand for unique and unconventional designs increases, there is a growing need for atypical visual art like Catherine Servel's to create innovative and groundbreaking campaigns.
3. Total Management Collaboration - Collaborating with creative powerhouses like Total Management, as Catherine Servel has done, offers disruptive innovation opportunities to create impactful advertising campaigns and expand networks.
1. Fashion Photography - Catherine Servel's portfolio demonstrates the increasing demand for fashion photography and the opportunities it presents for both fashion brands and visual artists.
2. Fashion Advertising - As marketing becomes more important in the fashion industry, fashion advertising offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in campaigns that showcase unique and unconventional designs.
3. Creative Management - Creative management companies like Total Management, which have helped establish Catherine Servel's career, offer disruptive innovation opportunities to provide networks and guidance for visual artists to develop their careers.