Accompanying Professor.E’s eclectic Spring/Summer 2022 collection is a striking series of visual imagery showcasing the seasonal garments. The editorial campaign, which was photographed by Taiwanese photographer Alien Wang, captures the bold and transformative aesthetic of Professor.E and its forthcoming Spring/Summer collection.
The campaign features natural and earthy scenes that are unsettled by deep shadows, mysterious figures, and frightful masks. The models are clad in hardware that perfectly captures the aesthetics of the collection, while western influence can be seen throughout the series of images. The collection’s signature pieces arrive in sets, while a selection of T-shirts, dresses, and accessories round off the range.
Professor.E’s Spring/Summer 2022 collection and editorial campaign is now available on the brand’s website.
Image Credit: Professor.E, Alien Wang
Professor.E's Spring/Summer Collection is Photographed by Alien Wang
1. Bold Editorial Campaigns - There is an opportunity to create more bold editorial campaigns like Professor.E's Spring/Summer collection that deviate from traditional fashion photography.
2. Eclectic Fashion Collections - There is an opportunity to design more eclectic fashion collections that cater to consumers seeking unique and unconventional styles.
3. Mysterious and Dark Aesthetics - There is an opportunity to incorporate mysterious and dark aesthetics into fashion designs and marketing campaigns to attract a niche market of consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers could incorporate bold and unconventional styles into their collections and marketing campaigns to attract a broader customer base.
2. Photography - Photographers could experiment with unconventional themes and imagery when shooting fashion editorials to create more memorable and impactful campaigns.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies could branch out from traditional fashion advertising and create memorable campaigns by utilizing bold visuals and creative concepts.