Scents like lavender and apple orchard are often used in everything from household cleaners to candles, but 'Aromaticat' uses these pleasing aromas in its silica gel cat litter products. These fragrant cat litter products are designed to be gentle enough for pets, yet also pleasing for pet owners as an alternative to unscented cat litter products.
When the design agency Dochery was tasked with developing packaging for Aromaticat, it described that: "we have tried to abstract as much as possible from a subject of a cat's toilet, and thus didn't use photorealistic images." As a result, consumers are able to understand that these are not run-of-the-mill cat litter products that are only designed to tackle the issue of pet messes.
'Aromaticat' Makes Scented Silica Gel to Improve Household Pet Odours
1. Scented Cat Litter - Opportunity for creating innovative cat litter products that incorporate pleasing scents for both pets and owners.
2. Alternative Fragrances - Potential to explore unique and appealing scents beyond traditional options like lavender and apple orchard for cat litter and other household products.
3. Abstract Packaging - Disruptive opportunity to move away from photorealistic images and create abstract packaging designs that communicate uniqueness and differentiation.
1. Pet Supplies - Creating scented cat litter falls within the pet supplies industry, offering an opportunity to enhance the product offerings and improve the overall pet owning experience.
2. Fragrance - Developing alternative fragrances for cat litter leads to potential partnerships with fragrance industry players to expand the range of scents available for pet products.
3. Packaging Design - Abstract packaging design can disrupt the conventional aesthetics of pet products and be applied across various industries beyond cat litter to create visually unique branding.