This super cool cat LEGO series tansforms famous cats in pop culture -- why should all the idolizing be left to the humans?
Both kids and adults will go crazy for this series if they are cat lovers and pop culture enthusiasts because this project does a great job combining both. Created by graphic design duo Eurydyka Kata and Rafał Szczawiński of re:design studio, the adorable cat LEGO series recreates cats using LEGO bricks.
For the ‘Cats in the Night’ project, the duo feature famous cats like Pink Panther, Cat in the Hat, Figaro, Hello Kitty, Cowardly Lion, Puss in Boots, Cheshire Cat, Azrael and Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
It should come as no surprise that these feline creatures made it into the LEGO world with their recent surge in popularity in the past few years.
This Cat LEGO Series Recreates Famous Cats with LEGO Pieces
1. Pop Culture LEGO Cats - The trend of recreating famous cats from pop culture using LEGO bricks presents an opportunity for innovative toy companies to create cat-themed LEGO sets.
2. Cats in Pop Culture - The intersection of cat lovers and pop culture enthusiasts creates an opportunity for businesses to offer cat-themed merchandise that taps into this niche market.
3. Graphic Design and LEGO - The combination of graphic design and LEGO brings a new level of creativity and artistry to the toy industry, opening up opportunities for collaborations and unique product offerings.
1. Toy Industry - The trend of cat-themed LEGO sets provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy industry, as companies can create new and exciting products that cater to cat-loving consumers.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise - The intersection of cat lovers and pop culture enthusiasts presents a market for innovative merchandise that combines elements of both, from t-shirts to collectible figurines.
3. Graphic Design - The integration of graphic design into the LEGO industry allows for collaborations and partnerships that can result in visually stunning and unique products.