Although Cat Day is observed in Japan, it is only natural that many people from around the world will fall in love with the cat dessert created by food and craft blogger Caroline. Taking on the shaped of the house pet, people might not actually want to eat the creations since they could be construed as works of art.
Each one of the cat desserts has its own personality as well. Created in different colors and flavors, they rest on top of pastries in different poses while clutching a variety of fruits. Although these cat desserts were made with a specific day in mind, they could easily inspire a particular party theme, not to mention be used to promote important animal causes.
Blogger Caroline Creates Adorable Eclairs to Celebrate Japan's Cat Day
1. Artistic Desserts - Opportunity for bakeries and dessert shops to create visually stunning treats that resemble works of art.
2. Themed Parties - Opportunity for event planners and party supply companies to incorporate cat dessert theme into their offerings.
3. Animal Cause Marketing - Opportunity for organizations and businesses to raise awareness and support for important animal causes through cat desserts.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can capitalize on the trend of artistic desserts by creating their own unique and visually appealing cat-inspired treats.
2. Event Planning - Event planning businesses can offer cat dessert-themed parties as a fun and unique option for their clients.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations focused on animal welfare can use cat desserts as a fundraising tool and a way to engage supporters.