Rising French imprint label, Casablanca introduces its new collection for the Spring/Summer 2018 season, which is full of sportswear goods. The pieces all surround an apres-sport vibe and does so by incorporating Neapolitan tailoring into statement pieces -- a move which is inspired by tennis outfits. This concept stems from founder Charaf Tajer's French and Moroccan heritage, evoking the tennis clay courts within the Stade Roland Garros in Paris, whilst also showcasing the North African sunbaked terracotta.
The color palette correlates to the line's overarching theme, with fresh white tones and some pops of pastel hues. Some of the key items from the new Casablanca Spring/Summer 2018 collection are the patterned tracksuits created from plush terry cloth to deliver both comfort and quality, as well as the graphic t-shirts that elude refined yet relaxed aesthetics.
Casablanca Drops a Range of Tennis-Inspired Pieces for SS18
1. Tennis-inspired Sportswear - Opportunity for incorporating tennis-inspired design and functionality into sportswear lines.
2. Apres-sport Vibes - Opportunity for creating fashion pieces that capture the relaxed and luxurious feel of post-sports activities.
3. Neapolitan Tailoring - Opportunity for introducing Neapolitan tailoring techniques and styles into statement pieces for a unique and sophisticated look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore tennis-inspired sportswear lines to cater to the growing demand for athletic and stylish clothing.
2. Sports - Sports brands can tap into the apres-sport vibes trend to create products that embody relaxation and luxury after physical activities.
3. Textile - Textile companies can develop innovative fabrics, such as plush terry cloth, to provide both comfort and quality in sportswear collections.