Cartoons have been fascinating both children and adults for decades. The most iconic developments in this sphere were pioneered by Disney, and years later major production companies are still using these early characters as inspiration. Trend Hunter's Cartoon Graphics Trend Report examines the changes that took place over the last year, and hones in on what consumers find most intriguing about these fantastical individuals.
From massive cartoons that exude corporate contempt to graphic tees of favorite cartoon characters, these illustrations are now used for more than just entertainment. Our research compiles this data into 41 PRO trends and 342 examples of instances where cartoon graphics have been used in innovative ways. Companies can use this information for marketing, advertising and even product design to forward their company growth and beat out competitors.
Enter the World of Animated Illustrations
1. Cartoon Graphics in Marketing - Analyzing how companies effectively use cartoon graphics for marketing purposes.
2. Cartoon Characters in Product Design - Exploring how cartoon characters are incorporated in product design to attract customers.
3. Corporate Satire Through Cartoon Graphics - Investigating the increased use of cartoon graphics to express corporate dissent and sarcasm.
1. Entertainment - Understanding how cartoon graphics are evolving within the entertainment industry.
2. Fashion - Examining how cartoon graphics are increasingly being incorporated into fashion designs.
3. Advertising - Looking at how cartoon graphics are being employed within advertisements to capture consumer attention.