The Eat the Change Organic Carrot Chews are a new, nutrient-dense snack for adult and teen consumers to try out as a decidedly alternative way to indulge their sweet tooth. The plant-based snack is crafted with just four ingredients, which consists mainly of carrots and fruit juice to give them their health-focused profile. Each multi-serve 423-ounce pouch features two-grams of fiber and 130-calories per serving to further round out the beneficial nature of the treat.
The Eat the Change Organic Carrot Chews come in three flavors including Meyer Lemon, Ginger Turmeric and Maple Cardamom. The vegan-friendly treat is certified USDA Organic, paleo-friendly and OU Kosher with no top eight allergens used as an ingredient. The snack is priced at $6.49 to $6.99 per pack.
Image Credit: Evangeline Pergantis for Eat the Change
Eat the Change Organic Carrot Chews Come in Three Flavors
1. Plant-based Snacks - Opportunity for creating more nutrient-dense and organic plant-based snacks that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Minimal Ingredient Foods - Opportunity for innovating snacks that use a minimum number of whole, recognizable ingredients.
3. Alternative Sweeteners - Opportunity for using natural, low-glycemic sweeteners like fruit juice and maple syrup in snacks that cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for established food and beverage companies to add more nutrient-dense and organic plant-based snacks to their product line.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness companies to create and market more snacks that cater to consumers who are seeking healthy, low-glycemic alternatives.
3. Agriculture - Opportunity for agricultural companies to specialize in producing organic fruits and vegetables that can be used in the production of healthy plant-based snacks.