The images in NINJA, a photo series by cAro Derselle, are fantastically created. Just looking at them, it seems as though you can hear the screams and shrieks coming from the models.
The multiple exposure effect was well used and executed by cAro Derselle. The emotion and the actions of the subject are enhanced and amplified as the photographs ooze with the shrill of their voices along with their agonized wriggling. It's subtle and loud at the same time -- one of the most fascinating series I've seen.
NINJA by cAro Derselle is Emotion Evoking
1. Multiple Exposure Photography - Explore the use of multiple exposure photography to enhance emotion and create dynamic visuals.
2. Emotion-driven Imagery - Utilize emotional themes and techniques to create powerful and captivating visuals.
3. Sensory Photography - Experiment with photography that appeals to more than just the visual sense, evoking auditory or tactile sensations.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporate innovative techniques like multiple exposure photography to create visually stunning and emotionally evocative fashion images.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Leverage emotion-driven imagery and sensory photography to create impactful campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
3. Fine Art Photography - Implement techniques such as multiple exposure photography to create thought-provoking and immersive fine art photography experiences.