The Carhartt WIP x New Balance collection has been shown off as a new collaboration between the brands for the everyday athlete to incorporate into their wardrobe. The collection includes traditional athletic wear styles inspired by the garments of yesteryear that one might find in neighborhood gyms across the US. This includes canvas jackets, collegiate-inspired sweaters and more, which all incorporate elements of the workwear brand and the athletic brand alike.
The Carhartt WIP x New Balance collection is set to launch September 16, 2022 for athletes alike to pick up and also includes the 990v1, which has been reimagined with a mesh and suede construction. The various pieces are as ready for the gym as they are for everyday wear.
The Carhartt WIP x New Balance Collection is Humble
1. Athleisure Workwear Collaborations - Potential disruption in the fashion industry for athletic wear and workwear brands to team up and create versatile, comfortable, and fashion-forward collections.
2. Retro Athletic Wear Revivals - Opportunities for athletic wear companies to release capsule collections that are inspired by vintage designs and cater to both the athletic and streetwear markets.
3. Multi-functional Athletic Wear Products - Innovative opportunities for sportswear designers to create practical garments that are suitable for both athletic and everyday wear to increase customer value and demand.
1. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear brands to collaborate with workwear brands to create unique and versatile collections for the athletic and streetwear markets.
2. Fashion Retail - Potential for fashion retailers to capitalize on the collaborative trend and offer more versatile and functional clothing options to their customers.
3. Athletic Footwear - Opportunities for athletic footwear companies to collaborate with other brands and release exclusive shoe designs as part of capsule collections.