Trend Hunter's CEO and innovation keynote speaker Jeremy Gutsche's newest business career book, Better and Faster: The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas, is a wealth of knowledge for readers to uncover new and highly effective success strategies. In particular, Gutsche emphasizes the need to be open to change and evolution as a guaranteed variable in any industry.
Spotting winning opportunity can be difficult, especially when one isn't accustomed to anticipating the certainty of continual change. Gutsche recommends that stepping outside of routine and what's currently trending is an ideal method to uncover new opportunity and set yourself up with an asymmetrical advantage. This is ideal for beating out competitors and preparing yourself for what's potentially coming next in your trade. While it is important to be aware of trends, diverging outside of trend can keep you one step ahead of the game.
Jeremy Gutsche's New Career Book is About Harnessing Opportunity
1. Anticipating Continual Change - Identifying trends and preparing for the certainty of continual change can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities across industries.
2. Uncovering New Opportunities - Stepping outside routine and exploring what's currently not trending can provide an asymmetrical advantage and open up disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Being One Step Ahead - Diverging outside of trends can keep businesses ahead of the game by anticipating what's potentially coming next in their respective trades.
1. Technology - In the technology industry, staying ahead of the curve and anticipating change leads to disruptive innovation opportunities and a competitive edge.
2. Retail - In the retail industry, exploring unconventional trends and uncovering new opportunities can lead to an asymmetrical advantage over competitors.
3. Finance - In the finance industry, being one step ahead by diverging from traditional trends can enable businesses to capitalize on disruptive innovation opportunities and stay ahead of market changes.