The Care Condoms brand promoted this year's Earth Hour with a creative campaign that sought to encourage environmental protectionism, an important issue that an increasing number of brands are getting involved with.
The Care Condoms brand designed a series of 60 new condom pack designs, which were made available for a limited amount of time. Each of these individual designs uses risque language and imagery to promote environmental consciousness. Examples of this include a quote that says 'bulbs out, lubes in," and another that says "spread the news" and is accompanied by erotic illustrated images.
The limited edition condoms were handed out for free in Malaysia the week before Earth Hour, and were accompanied by a commercial that promotes them along with environmental protectionism.
Care Condoms Seeks to Promote Environmental Protectionism
1. Sustainable Condom Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to promote environmental consciousness through creative condom pack designs.
2. Eco-friendly Promotion Strategies - Brands can engage consumers by linking their products with environmental causes like Earth Hour.
3. Risqué Marketing for a Cause - Using provocative language and imagery in campaigns can attract attention and generate awareness for important issues.
1. Contraceptive Products - Opportunity to create environmentally-friendly condom design options that align with the growing demand for sustainable products.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for marketing agencies to help brands develop creative and impactful campaigns around social and environmental causes.
3. Environmental Activism - Opportunity for organizations and activists to collaborate with brands in promoting environmental protectionism through unique and attention-grabbing campaigns.