Daily outfits app Cladwell created a Capsule Wardrobe Program that takes users through a six-week course to guide them to a "smaller wardrobe and a bigger life." The new in-app program launching in January provides access to the app for three months, plus weekly video courses to help people simplify their lives, starting with the wardrobe. With guidance every step of the way, users will learn how to uplevel their style and get recommendations based on their color palette.
With the Capsule Wardrobe Program, Cladwell recognizes that "With many of us having shifted to remote work, we have had to adjust our wardrobe as well. This year, the pandemic created rapid and dramatic shifts in consumer behavior, including where they work and how they dress for work or other activities like dining."
Image Credit: Cladwell
Cladwell's Course Helps to Create a "Smaller Wardrobe and a Bigger Life"
1. Capsule Wardrobe Programs - Cladwell's Capsule Wardrobe Program offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, providing a new way of thinking about clothing and shopping.
2. Wardrobe Simplification - The trend towards Wardrobe Simplification is becoming increasingly relevant as people seek to streamline their possessions and reduce waste.
3. Personalized Style Recommendations - Cladwell's focus on Personalized Style Recommendations has the potential to disrupt the traditional fashion retail industry by making shopping for clothing more efficient and enjoyable.
1. Fashion Retail - The traditional Fashion Retail industry could be disrupted by the rise of Capsule Wardrobe Programs and Wardrobe Simplification, as consumers come to value conscious consumption over fast fashion.
2. Online Learning - Capsule Wardrobe Programs such as Cladwell's are at the forefront of a movement towards Online Learning in industries beyond education, allowing consumers to acquire new skills and knowledge at their own pace.
3. Sustainability - Capsule Wardrobe Programs and Wardrobe Simplification are both trends that align with the growing demand for Sustainability in the fashion industry, as people seek to reduce waste and make more conscious choices.