Canon last night held a star-studded bash in London's Brick Lane to celebrate the 10th birthday of their IXUS range. Sushi, passion-fruit mojitos and diamond-encrusted cameras were the order of the day.
The Diamond IXUS is covered with 380 diamonds and sports a price-tag to suit - that'll be â‚¬40,000 (around $50,000) please, madame... (GadgetCandy)
Implications - The glamor of high-end lifestyles is difficult to achieve, but that dream is not lost on people who wish to live it one day. The integration of even just one lavish element will have companies convincing consumers that they have something luscious and expensive so that they're craving for a posh lifestyle is satisfied.
1. Diamond-encrusted Products - Opportunity to create luxury products by incorporating diamonds or other precious stones to attract consumers who desire a lavish lifestyle.
2. High-end Lifestyle - Opportunity to cater to consumers' desire for a posh lifestyle by offering exclusive and extravagant products.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity to leverage celebrity influence by partnering with influencers to promote luxury and high-end products.
1. Luxury Goods - Opportunity for luxury brands to create and market high-end products, such as diamond-encrusted cameras, to cater to affluent consumers.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Opportunity for fashion brands and accessory designers to incorporate diamonds or precious stones into their products to attract consumers seeking luxury and exclusivity.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to collaborate with luxury brands to create campaigns that showcase the allure of high-end lifestyles and attract affluent consumers.