Designed by NósNaLinha, this range of canned fish product packaging designs communicates the quality and freshness of the product through seafaring imagery. The Riscos brand of pate is made without additives and using only fish and natural flavoring ingredients.
A collaboration between NósNaLinha and illustrator Carla Nazareth, the canned fish products are pretty enough to give as a gift or include in a gourmet food basket. Featuring a fish-shaped cutout that sees the head and tail extend from the box, the Riscos product inspires images of real fish and of a fish market, which helps the consumer imagine the inferred freshness.
Realizing that making a quality product is not merely enough, Riscoes goes the extra step to ensure that it both captures the attention of consumers and accurately represents the brand's values.
These Packaging Designs Align the Canned Products with Freshness
1. Seafaring Imagery in Packaging Designs - The use of seafaring imagery in packaging designs can communicate the quality and freshness of the product.
2. Gift-worthy Canned Fish Products - Designing canned fish products to be visually appealing and gift-worthy can increase their attractiveness to consumers.
3. Inference of Freshness Through Packaging - Designing packaging that evokes images of real fish and fish markets can create a perception of freshness in the consumer's mind.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can explore using seafaring imagery and visually appealing designs to enhance the perception of freshness in canned fish products.
2. Gourmet Food - The gourmet food industry can incorporate gift-worthy canned fish products into their offerings, catering to consumers looking for high-quality and visually appealing food items.
3. Illustration and Design - The illustration and design industry can collaborate with food brands to create packaging designs that effectively communicate the brand's values and product qualities.