Taking inspiration from the two twists that keep a candy in its wrapper, Russian designer Alexey Seoev created the Ballerina candy wrapper. The candy packaging features a small illustrated ballerina on it, who is mid-pose and has her grey tutu is formed by the bottom twisted wrapper.
Packaging for the Ballerina Candy Wrapper itself is targeted towards those who are dancers themselves, since the candy is designed to suppress appetite and help ballerinas maintain a trim figure for dancing. The pink color scheme seems like a natural one to associate with female ballerinas and using the image of a ballerina on the candy is quite a brilliant one, since it speaks directly to its target audience in a very playful, but simple way.
Alexey Seoev's Ballerina Candy Wrapper Appears to Be Dancing
1. Playful Packaging Design - The Ballerina Candy Wrapper demonstrates the trend of using creative and playful packaging design to attract and engage target audiences.
2. Targeted Health and Wellness Products - By designing a candy wrapper that suppresses appetite, the Ballerina Candy Wrapper taps into the trend of targeted health and wellness products for specific groups, such as dancers.
3. Incorporating Illustrations in Packaging - The use of an illustrated ballerina on the candy wrapper reflects the trend of incorporating illustrations in packaging to create a visually appealing and memorable product.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The Ballerina Candy Wrapper showcases the potential for innovative and engaging packaging designs in the food and beverage industry.
2. Health and Wellness - The targeted appetite-suppressing feature of the Ballerina Candy Wrapper suggests disruptive innovation opportunities in the health and wellness industry.
3. Art and Design - The incorporation of an illustrated ballerina in the candy wrapper highlights the potential for creativity and artistic expression in the art and design industry.