Many smartphone cameras have impressive technical capabilities, and Camera+ 2 is a new app that lets users take full advantage of the raw photographic power that they're carrying around in their pockets. The app adds an advanced suite of shooting and editing tools to cameras on iOS devices (i.e. iPhones and iPads), so anyone from photography vets to neophytes can make the most of their smartphones.
One of the best additions for users familiar with photography is in the manual controls that Camera+ 2 enables. The app lets users control all the fundamentals of digital photography, like shutter speed, aperture width, ISO, and white balance. Further, serious photographers can shoot in RAW to make post-production editing more adaptable.
'Camera+ 2' Adds Shooting and Editing Tools to iOS Cameras
1. Advanced Camera Controls - Developing apps that enable manual control of camera settings opens up opportunities for photographers to have more creative control over their smartphone photography.
2. RAW Photography Editing - Creating apps that support shooting in RAW format and offering robust editing tools allows photographers to have greater flexibility and control during post-production.
3. Enhanced Smartphone Photography - Continuing to improve apps that maximize the technical capabilities of smartphone cameras can help users capture professional-quality photos with their mobile devices.
1. Mobile App Development - Opportunities for developing camera apps with advanced shooting and editing tools to enhance smartphone photography experiences.
2. Photography Equipment - The demand for accessories and add-ons that enhance manual control and post-production capabilities for smartphone photography.
3. Digital Photography Education - The need for training and courses on using manual camera controls and editing techniques for smartphone photography.