The ‘Call of Duty’ men’s editorial in L’Officiel Hommes Thailand depicts a diverse cast of models in an equally wide range of battle regalia. The photoshoot was captured by Livia Alcalde and features the incredible styling of Pablo Patane.
The clever name of the editorial references the popular video game and the editorial shows all types of fighters, from beat-up World War-era pilots to urban warriors and dapper generals, fully decorated with badges from previous battles. Whether you imagine these men to be serving on the front lines of the battle field, or making strategic battle plans from afar, each role is celebrated in this spread.
Although there is nothing glamorous about war, this editorial makes battle so chic, you may even find yourself wanting to be drafted into the army.
Clothing in This 'Call of Duty' Men's Spread is Worth Fighting For
1. Diverse Battle Garb - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore the concept of battle-inspired clothing that appeals to a diverse consumer base.
2. Video Game Fashion - Opportunity for collaborations between video game companies and fashion brands to create clothing lines inspired by popular games.
3. Military Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create stylish military-inspired clothing for men that combines functionality with modern aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate battle-inspired elements into their collections, appealing to edgy and adventurous consumers.
2. Video Games - Opportunity for video game companies to expand their brand presence by partnering with fashion brands to create merchandise inspired by their games.
3. Men's Wear - Opportunity for the men's fashion industry to explore military-inspired styles and cater to consumers who seek a rugged and powerful aesthetic.