Following the success of the Barista Bros Mocha in 2017, Barista Bros is now launching a new line of flavored milk products called Café Creations that takes inspiration from decadent flavors and desserts. The range includes Toffee Almond Panna Cotta, Butterscotch Brownie and Dark Chocolate Fudge, which have been introduced to satisfy a demand for indulgent flavors and attract new consumers—both male and female—to the category.
To support the launch of its new products, Barista Bros will be introducing a campaign with in-store, out-of-home and online content that encourages consumers to "indulge a little." As part of its push to get the new products into the hands of consumers, the brand will also be sharing samples nationwide and teaming up with popular food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
Barista Bros' Café Creations Take Cues from Decadent Flavors
1. Decadent Flavored Milk - There is an opportunity for companies to capitalize on the trend of consumers seeking indulgent and decadent flavors in their milk products.
2. Dessert-inspired Beverages - There is a trend towards dessert-inspired beverages, which could be expanded to other product categories.
3. Indulgent Campaigns - Brands can create marketing campaigns that encourage consumers to indulge a little, promoting their products as a treat or reward.
1. Dairy Industry - The dairy industry can capitalize on the trend of consumers seeking unique and indulgent flavors in their milk products.
2. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can expand into the dessert-inspired flavor trend, offering a wider range of indulgent and decadent options.
3. Food Delivery Industry - Food delivery platforms can partner with brands to offer exclusive samples and promotions, encouraging consumers to try new products.