Byredo's Travis Scott collaboration was inspired by space. Fragrances always have an essence of mystery and intrigue when it comes to the descriptions of scents and what they elicit, but this collaboration takes that sensation to another level.
The collection is comprised of two different fragrant items including a perfume and a candle -- both of which come together to create what's been dubbed the 'Space-Range.' To coincide with the theme, the packaging for this range consists of a gradient blue-to-purple aesthetic. According to the label, each product features notes of ''starlight,' 'supernova' and 'cosmic dust.' Perfect for fans of the artist, this mysterious scent is sure to elicit feelings of comfort, excitement and exploration.
Image Credit: Byredo
Byredo's Travis Scott Collection Features Notes of Cosmic Dust
1. Space-inspired Fragrance - The use of cosmic elements in fragrances will be a possible trend in the fragrance industry.
2. Celebrity-endorsed Fragrances - Future collaborations between celebrities and fragrance companies will lead to new and innovative fragrances.
3. Mystery and Intrigue in Fragrances - Fragrance companies may experiment with creating scents that have a sense of mystery to distinguish themselves in the market.
1. Fragrance - Fragrance companies can create space-scented perfumes and candles while collaborating with celebrities and experimenting with different scents to appeal to consumers.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can integrate space-scented fragrances into their product line to add a unique and otherworldly element to their products.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can appeal to consumers by stocking unique and intriguing fragrances that they can’t find anywhere else.