Beauty brand By Terry is helping consumers to protect their skin this season with the introduction of a new lightweight sunscreen, which is meant to be worn as a primer either alone or beneath the user's normal makeup.
The UV Base Sunscreen Cream offers broad spectrum SPF 50 protection, and is enriched with vitamin E to nourish the skin as it protects it from the sun, as well as pollution. Once applied, the sunscreen dries to a matte finish that doesn't dehydrate the skin, helping it to function as a great base that won't move throughout the day or cause the user's makeup to slide off.
The new By Terry sunscreen is currently available from retailers like NET-A-PORTER, where it sells for $45 USD.
By Terry's UV Base Sunscreen Cream Protects and Nourishes the Skin
1. Lightweight Sunscreens - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop lightweight sunscreens that offer high SPF protection and nourish the skin.
2. Matte Finish Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create makeup products that provide a matte finish without drying out the skin.
3. Multi-functional Beauty Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Formulate beauty products that offer multiple benefits, such as sun protection and skin nourishment.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative sunscreen and makeup products to cater to consumers' diverse needs.
2. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide online platforms to sell and distribute beauty products like lightweight sunscreens.
3. Cosmetics Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced manufacturing techniques to create lightweight sunscreens with nourishing properties.