Push harder, work smarter, look deeper and act sooner are some of the points that are driven home in Trend Hunter CEO Jeremy Gutsche's latest business read, Better and Faster.
The book on innovation highlights six patterns of opportunity that can be used to a brand's advantage when sourcing or executing that next big idea. Studying the wins and losses of some of the world's top companies, Better and Faster is a practical guide that shows how to avoid ending up in similar situations with costly big blunders. One of the keys to becoming Better and Faster is being quick to spot opportunity on the horizon before others even realize its potential implications.
Claim your copy of Better and Faster HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Better and Faster Business Read Relays Practical Advice
1. Act Sooner - The trend of acting faster to spot opportunities before others can be leveraged by businesses to keep ahead of the curve.
2. Work Smarter - The trend of working smarter can be harnessed by businesses to optimize their operations and improve their efficiency.
3. Innovation Patterns - The trend of innovation patterns can help businesses identify opportunities and execute new and successful ideas.
1. Management Consulting - The trend of acting sooner can be applied in the management consulting industry to help clients stay ahead of the competition.
2. Technology - The trend of working smarter can be applied in the technology industry to develop new and innovative products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The trend of innovation patterns can be applied in the marketing and advertising industry to create unique and effective campaigns that stand out from the crowd.