This Burger King short film serves both as a form of advertisement and a heartwarming story that can motivate people to pursue the things that they love. The video is centered around Nathan Tree — a hockey player and lover of life who also happens to be visually impaired. A big fan of Burger King's Whopper, Nathan has the idea of training his guide dog and best friend Flynn to sniff out the nearest fast food establishment for him.
The Burger King short is titled 'Whopper Dog' and it tells the story of cheerful Nathan and how the fast food chain enlisted a licensed trainer to train the guide dog to identify his owner's favorite burger. The story is told in a friendly and communal way that is overall inspiring, fun and unique.
This Burger King Short Tells the Story of Nathan Tree and His Dog
1. Storytelling Advertising - This trend highlights the power of using storytelling in advertising campaigns to evoke emotions and connect with consumers on a deeper level.
2. Inclusive Marketing - This trend showcases the importance of inclusivity and diversity in marketing, appealing to a wider range of consumers and fostering positive brand relationships.
3. Assistive Technology Innovation - This trend demonstrates the potential for technology to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities and create new opportunities for accessibility and independence.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can leverage storytelling advertising to create compelling brand narratives that resonate with customers and generate brand loyalty.
2. Guide Dog Training - The guide dog training industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating advanced technologies and techniques into their training programs, enhancing the capabilities and independence of visually impaired individuals.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can embrace inclusive marketing practices to reach diverse audiences and build strong brand connections based on inclusivity and empathy.