The long awaited Burberry Chicago flagship store opening finally happened, and it was a glamorous occasion.
The opening took place at Chicago's infamous Magnificent Mile, the new location for the store. The celebration consisted of a display of male models dressed to the nines in Burberry black trenches and holding up umbrellas. A glittery ambiance was set with hundreds of twinkle lights sparkling in the night. The lights attached to trees actually reflected into the sleek black storefront and created a whimsical optical illusion. There was also crisp spotlights on each model and the storefront sign was illuminated. The opening was hard to miss and the set-up was impeccable.
Burberry is a brand associated with prep and polish, and the Burberry Chicago flagship store opening sets the bar high for competitor brands.
The Burberry Chicago Flagship Store Lines Up the Trenches
1. Glamorous Openings - There is an opportunity for brands to create memorable and visually stunning store opening events that captivate consumers.
2. Optical Illusion Marketing - Using optical illusions in storefront displays can create a unique and enchanting visual experience that attracts attention and sets a brand apart.
3. Impeccable Branding - The Burberry Chicago flagship store opening showcases the importance of attention to detail and creating a cohesive brand experience from start to finish.
1. Retail - Retailers can benefit from creating captivating and visually stunning store openings to generate excitement and increase foot traffic.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage optical illusions in their marketing strategies to create a memorable and distinctive brand image.
3. Event Management - Event planning companies can specialize in creating impeccably curated and visually enticing store opening events for luxury brands.