Whether it eventually turns out to be a bust or not, whenever Bugatti offers us something to look at, we can't help but stare. This new Bugatti Galibier 16C concept is a beautiful (projected 7-digit cost) sportscar concept that blends a chic chrome finish with an old-school luxury interior.
The Bugatti Galibier 16C is the perfect answer to the question whether the classic modes of true luxury can be integrated into the modern days of the sportscar. The only difference with this concept is that it has a sexy chrome finish to boot.
Is there anything Bugatti won’t do!?
Bugatti Galibier 16C Pushes Luxury Cars the Shiny Limits
1. Chrome-auto Styling - Opportunities for introducing chrome finishes and futuristic designs to traditional luxury car brands.
2. Luxury Auto Interiors - Innovative ways to incorporate traditional luxury interior elements, such as premium leather and wood finishes, with modern tech features.
3. Ultra-high-end Auto Market - Creating luxury concept cars with extremely high price points to appeal to the ultra-wealthy market segment.
1. Automotive - Chrome finishing techniques and luxury interior design strategies that can be applied to traditional car manufacturers.
2. High-end Fashion and Design - Partnering with car manufacturers to innovate and elevate the design of luxury concept cars through the incorporation of high-end fashion and design elements.
3. Private Banking and Wealth Management - Introducing ultra-luxury concept cars to private banking clients and connecting them with exclusive auto dealerships to create custom-built models.