'Buckle Me Up' is a technological contraption, designed by an Australian startup, that ensures that young kids buckle up before the car gets on the road. Since many cars aren't equipped with rear seatbelt alert systems, kids often don't buckle up and this can of course lead to tragic outcomes. That's why this system comes fitted with wireless rear seatbelt warning systems.
Buckle Me Up comprises a dashboard-mounted alert system and a handy pair of cartridges that hook up to two of the rear seatbelt buckles. If a seatbelt buckle is released, the cartridge transmits a radio signal that provokes flashing and beeping, alerting the driver.
This system is pretty brilliant when you consider that it doesn't exactly use exorbitantly expensive technology but solves a huge problem.
The 'Buckle Me Up' System Ensures That Kids Buckle Up For the Ride
1. Seatbelt Alert Systems - Buckle Me Up offers a seatbelt alert system for kids that can be applied to various industries.
2. Rear Seatbelt Warning Systems - The demand for rear seatbelt warning systems is rising as safety becomes a top priority.
3. Wireless Cartridge Technology - The use of wireless cartridges in seatbelt alert systems presents potential opportunities for innovative applications.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the implementation of seatbelt alert systems to improve safety measures.
2. Child Safety - The child safety industry can benefit from integrating rear seatbelt warning systems into car seat designs.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop and improve wireless cartridge technology for use in various safety applications.