The Brydge 10.5 Series II wireless iPad keyboard case is an aftermarket accessory for the Apple-branded tablet to greatly enhance efficiency and typing capabilities anywhere. The accessory works by having the tablet positioned into place and angled according to the needs of the user up to 180-degrees. The durable hinge will keep the tablet in place, while the keyboard is perfect for word processing, emails and more.
The Brydge 10.5 Series II wireless iPad keyboard case provides a tactile typing experience with 1.2mm of travel for each key. A backlight provides support for typing in low-light conditions, while the folding design allows the tablet to function much like a laptop with a touchscreen. The case is designed for use with the iPad Pro and comes in three color options with an aluminum construction to match.
The Brydge 10.5 Series II Works Wirelessly with the iPad
1. Tablet Keyboard Cases - The market for tablet keyboard cases is expanding, with a focus on creating a laptop-like experience for users on the go.
2. Wireless Keyboard Accessories - As devices continue to slim down and ditch ports, wireless keyboard accessories offer an ergonomic solution to improve typing capabilities.
3. Adjustable Tablet Stands - The demand for adjustable, ergonomic tablet stands continues to grow, providing users with a customizable viewing and typing experience.
1. Consumer Electronics - As consumers demand increasingly mobile and efficient technology, the consumer electronics industry has a growing opportunity to bring ergonomic accessories to the market.
2. Office & Productivity Software - With the shift towards remote work and a focus on productivity, the office and productivity software industry has the potential to offer integrations with ergonomic accessories to improve the customer experience.
3. Retail - As the popularity of devices like iPads and tablets grows, the retail industry can capitalize on this trend by offering a wider range of ergonomic accessories to enhance customer experience and drive sales.