'Foolproof Brow Powder' is the newest release from Benefit Cosmetics, aiming to make the process of perfecting the look of one's eyebrows as easy as possible.
The product is offered in three shades, each of which provides a palette of two shades that can be used to fill in brows for a natural, full look. To make the application process easy on consumers, Benefit's Foolproof Brow Powder packaging is shaped in such a way that visualizes where the contrasting shades should be placed. The compact kit also includes a small applicator that may be used for on-the-go touch-ups.
Although there are many monochromatic makeup products on the market that are designed for one's brows, Benefit describes that "the lighter-to-darker shade duos mimic the gradual look of natural brows, and the eyebrow-shaped pan makes for an easy guided application."
Benefit's 'Foolproof Brow Powder' Packages Boast Dual Shades
1. Dual-shade Makeup Kits - Opportunity to create more makeup products that mimic natural features such as the gradual look of eyebrows
2. Visual Instructional Packaging - New packaging designs can help guide users to achieve desired results with less effort and more convenience
3. On-the-go Applicator - Innovations in packaging designs can incorporate tools for portability and accessibility on-the-go
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Dual-shade makeup kits and visual instructional packaging can disrupt and innovate the beauty industry to provide more effective and convenient products for consumers
2. Packaging and Design - There is an opportunity to innovate packaging and design industry by incorporating visual instructional components, on-the-go applicators, and more environmentally friendly materials
3. Cosmetics Retailing - Retailers can incorporate visual instructional packaging and convey its benefits to consumers to increase sales and customer satisfaction