We've been seeing a few instances of manly gift baskets popping up here and there, and the latest on the scene is Broquets, which offers guys a care package of items that they'll actually be able to put to good use.
A combination of the words 'bro' and 'bouquet', Broquets are essentially marketed as flowers for the guy in your life and includes such options as 'The Kentucky Straight, a Bourbon Confectionery' or even 'The All-Nighter, Hangover First-Aid Kit.' Broquets are a great idea for Father's Day, a birthday or even an anniversary because they cut to the chase and provide a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor with useful stuff to boot.
Check out the Broquets website for a complete listing of all the bro-tastic baskets they offer.
Broquets Pack Everything a Macho Guy Would Want into a Care Package
1. Manly Gift Baskets - Creating gift baskets specifically targeted towards men, filling them with practical items they would enjoy.
2. Tongue-in-cheek Humor - Using clever and humorous marketing strategies to appeal to a male audience.
3. Broquets - The rise of specialized gift packages for men, offering a unique twist on traditional gift-giving.
1. Gift and Specialty Retail - Opportunity for retailers to create and market specialized gift baskets for men, capitalizing on the growing demand for unique and practical gifts.
2. E-commerce - Online platforms can cater to the increasing trend of manly gift baskets by providing a wide selection of themed packages for male recipients.
3. Event Planning and Gifting Services - Companies can incorporate manly gift baskets as part of their event planning and gifting services, offering a fun and unique option for special occasions.