When it comes to achieving a natural glow, beauty lovers are careful to avoid bronzers that are too intense or orange in color, and Undone Beauty's Water Bronzer stands out among bronzing sticks. The water-based product is highly blendable and useful for creating a long-lasting wash of color. Thanks to water-based technology that melts into the skin and blends in to avoid streakiness, lines or mistakes, the product makes it easy to contour or create a fully bronzed flush.
The skin-caring formula is non-comedogenic so that pores won't be clogged, plus it shares the benefits of coconut water. The vegan and cruelty-free solid bronzing stick by Undone Beauty is its own applicator and it can be found in several flattering shades like Sangria, Amber and Blast.
Undone Beauty's Water Bronzer is Highly Blendable & Long-Lasting
1. Water-based Makeup - Water-based makeup innovations can lead to more natural-looking and comfortable cosmetics.
2. Solid Stick Makeup - Solid stick makeup's convenience and pocketable size can be a disruptive innovation in the makeup industry.
3. Skin-caring Makeup - Skin-caring makeup can potentially be a game-changer for the skincare industry.
1. Beauty Industry - Water-based and skin-caring makeup innovations like the Undone Beauty's Water Bronzer can disrupt the traditional makeup products and practices employed in various beauty companies.
2. Fashion Industry - Solid stick makeup items that are pocketable and convenient to carry can be especially disruptive for the fashion industry's fast-paced schedule of its employees and models who are often required to do make-up on the go.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The Undone Beauty's Water Bronzer helps to keep pores unclogged, and its benefits of coconut water can potentially capitalize on the growing trend of consumers looking for healthier and more natural ingredients in their cosmetics and skincare products.