While the majority of self-tanner products are meant to be used during the day and only serve a single purpose, Charlotte Tilbury's newest cosmetic takes the form of a multipurpose overnight bronzing mask.
The Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask promises to hydrate and tan the face, making it possible to apply the product and wake up with skin that's subtly sun-kissed. The formula includes a range of nourishing and protective ingredients like oat kernel extract, as well as DHA to provide a natural-looking tan.
Since the bronzing mask is meant to applied just before going to sleep, Charlotte Tilbury takes care to note that as part of a study, "86% of users agree the product does not transfer onto clothes or bedding."
This Charlotte Tilbury Product is a Two-in-One Mask and Self-Tanner
1. Multipurpose Beauty Products - The trend of combining multiple beauty functions in one product provides an opportunity for further innovation in creating products with even more benefits for consumers.
2. Overnight Skincare - The trend of overnight skincare offers an opportunity to create products that work as people sleep, saving time and maximizing the effectiveness of the product.
3. Self-tanning Products - While the self-tanning market is already established, there is an opportunity for innovation in creating products that provide a more natural-looking and longer-lasting tan.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry is constantly evolving, and innovation in multipurpose and overnight products can provide a competitive advantage.
2. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can benefit from creating more overnight products that work to rejuvenate and nourish the skin while people sleep.
3. Self-tanning Industry - The self-tanning industry can continue to grow by developing more effective and convenient products, such as overnight tanning masks that provide long-lasting and natural-looking results.