The best way to attract customers is to give them something for free, and this ad campaign headed by Rethink promotes the 'Broke Bike Alley' advantage in more than just words.
The firm designed two customized business cards for 'Broke Bike Alley,' one that acts as a multifaceted tuning tool, and another as a tire patch. Any cyclist who's been fortunate enough to be carrying this shop's deets is more likely to phone up for a tune-up if its card has stopped a tire leak or fixed a wobbling wheel.
'Broke Bike Alley' Gives You Customer Favors With its Contact Details
1. Multifunctional Business Cards - There is a growing trend of business cards that serve multiple purposes, providing added value to customers.
2. Sustainable Marketing - Businesses are increasingly adopting eco-friendly marketing strategies, such as using business cards that can be repurposed as tools or environmentally friendly materials.
3. Functional Branding - Companies are exploring innovative ways to incorporate their brand identity into useful items, like business cards that serve as functional tools.
1. Printing and Graphic Design - The printing and graphic design industry can capitalize on the trend of multifunctional business cards by offering creative and unique designs that provide practical value to customers.
2. Bicycle Retail and Services - The bicycle retail and services industry has an opportunity to differentiate itself by providing customers with innovative business cards that also function as useful tools for cyclists.
3. Sustainable Marketing Solutions - The sustainable marketing solutions industry can help businesses develop environmentally friendly marketing materials, such as business cards made from recycled or biodegradable materials.