Getting mammograms may not happen as regularly as they are supposed to, but the Breast Tissue Screening Bra simplifies the process to ensure that women stay as up-to-date as possible. Instead of traveling to the doctor's office or trying to fiddle with at-home instruments, this device slips on just like a sports bra for comfort and convenience.
Developed by First Warning Systems, the Breast Tissue Screening Bra is equipped with a sensor that measures cell temperature changes associated with blood vessel growth that feeds tumors. The data is then sent to a pattern recognition software program that determines whether or not changes have occurred that could signal a developing tumor.
With a 92.1% level of accuracy, the Breast Tissue Screening Bra is much higher at correctly classifying tumors than routine mammograms (70%).
Breast Tissue Screening Bra is an Easier Mammogram Alternative
1. Personalized Health Tech - Developing innovative wearable technology that allows for personalized health monitoring and early detection of diseases.
2. Convenient Medical Devices - Creating user-friendly medical devices that make healthcare screenings more accessible and convenient for users.
3. Data-driven Diagnosis - Utilizing advanced data analytics and pattern recognition software to improve the accuracy and speed of disease diagnosis.
1. Healthcare - Implementing the use of wearable technology and medical devices to revolutionize traditional healthcare screenings and diagnostics.
2. Fashion - Incorporating technology into the fashion industry to develop functional and comfortable clothing that also serves a medical purpose.
3. Software Development - Providing software solutions that can accurately analyze and interpret large amounts of data for medical purposes.