As the fall season is fast-approaching, a certain brand name change is about to transpire. Starting August 14th, a total of eight Dunkin' locations in the United States will experience a rebrand. The initiative is a marketing stunt that will identify the popular donut chain as Pumpkin' instead of Dunkin'. This is surely a worthy transition to fall and it will delight consumers who are fans of pumpkin-infused treats.
The thematic brand name change will go hand-in-hand with a larger initative. The eight storefronts will give out "free small hot or iced Pumpkin coffees" to the first 250 visitors. Seasonal donuts will also be available. Consumers will also have the chance of receiving a pumpkin-scented MUNCHKINS lip balm which is available in limited quantities.
Photo Credits: Dunkin'
Dunkin' Will Be Temporarily Changing Its Name to Pumpkin'
1. Fall-informed Brand Name Changes - Opportunity for brands to rebrand with seasonal themes to attract and engage consumers.
2. Limited Edition Promotions - Potential for businesses to create special edition products or services to generate buzz and drive customer acquisition.
3. Seasonal Collaborations - Chance for brands to collaborate with other companies or artists to create unique seasonal offerings and expand their customer base.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative food and drink brands can leverage seasonal themes to create new products and experiences that resonate with consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to help brands develop and execute disruptive seasonal campaigns to capture consumer attention.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can explore limited edition collaborations and partnerships to create exclusive seasonal products and boost sales.