If you prefer your coffee on the sweeter side, you'll be thrilled to hear that Starbucks just debuted three new bottled Frappuccino flavors. Made with "a splash of Cold Brew and culinary-inspired ingredients," these new iced coffee drinks are just what you need to power through a busy day.
Starbucks' bottled Frappuccinos now come in three tasty new flavors: Toasted White Chocolate, Caramelized Vanilla Honey, and Salted Dark Chocolate. The new on-the-go drinks feature the same great Frappuccino taste, but with a splash of cold brew for an added caffeine kick. Best of all, the drinks can be purchased in grocery stores nationwide, so you can stock up and enjoy dessert-style iced coffee anytime.
Image Credit: Starbucks.
Starbucks Just Debuted Three New Decadent Bottled Frappuccino Flavors
1. Decadent Bottled Frappuccino Flavors - Opportunity for creating and marketing indulgent and gourmet coffee products in the bottled beverage market.
2. Culinary-inspired Cold Brew - Potential for combining the unique flavors and ingredients of culinary concepts with cold brew coffee to appeal to foodie consumers.
3. Dessert-style Iced Coffee - New avenues for developing and promoting dessert-inspired iced coffee beverages, targeting consumers with a sweet tooth.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beverage manufacturing industry by launching unique and gourmet bottled coffee products.
2. Coffee Retail - Opportunity for coffee retailers to introduce culinary-inspired cold brew and expand their product offerings to cater to foodie consumers.
3. Grocery Retail - Potential for grocery retailers to stock and promote dessert-style bottled iced coffees, tapping into the demand for indulgent and convenient beverages.