The Boston Cream French Toast is like the melding of two perfect worlds for those who love donuts and french toast equally. It takes the custard filling of the classic Boston Cream donut as well as its chocolate layer and incorporates it into the traditional breakfast dish for a resulting meal that will blow people's minds.
More dessert than meal, however, the Boston Cream French Toast was made by Jessie Oleson Moore of Cakespy. Nevertheless, the recipe was borrowed by Kristen Abbott of Paoli, who is set to take part in the 46th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off in which the winner will walk away with a whopping one million dollars.
The Boston Cream French Toast was created using crusty French bread dough, condensed milk, whipping cream, egg yolks, vanilla and chocolate-flavored hazelnut spread.
The Boston Cream French Toast by Jessie Oleson Moore is Mind-Blowing
1. Dessert-inspired Breakfasts - Opportunity to create innovative breakfast dishes that incorporate the flavors and elements of popular desserts.
2. Crossover Cuisine - Opportunity to fuse different cuisines together to create unique and surprising flavor combinations.
3. High-stakes Cooking Competitions - Opportunity to showcase creative and delicious recipes in cooking competitions with large cash prizes.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and market dessert-inspired breakfast products.
2. Restaurant and Hospitality - Opportunity for restaurants to offer innovative dessert-themed breakfast dishes to attract customers.
3. Food Competitions - Opportunity for organizations to host cooking competitions with substantial prize money to encourage culinary innovation.