Microbreweries across the country should take inspiration from Nick Fillis' Borderlands 2 beer labels. These beers are inspired by the hit sci-fi first-person shooter. The game was released in the fall of 2012 and was a critical and commercial success. The more you know.
Those who played through the game will especially enjoy checking out all of these Borderlands 2 beer labels. Those who didn't play the game should still be able to appreciate the artistry in the labels of these gaming beers. (I'm partial to the Vault Hunters ESB myself.) Many home brewers and microbreweries have created video game-inspired beers with creative labels like the ones featured here. Here's hoping that someone decides to do the same for Nick Fillis' creation. There'd more than likely be a few gamers willing to knock back Borderlands beers.
Nick Fillis' Borderlands 2 Beer Labels Bring the Hit Game to the Bar
1. Video Game-inspired Beers - Opportunity for microbreweries to create beers inspired by popular video games, tapping into the market of gaming enthusiasts.
2. Creative Label Design - Chance for breweries to differentiate their products by incorporating unique and visually appealing label designs, attracting both gamers and non-gamers alike.
3. Niche Gaming Community Collaboration - Potential for collaboration between microbreweries and gaming communities to co-create beers that cater to the tastes and preferences of gamers, fostering brand loyalty.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries can capitalize on the growing demand for unique and niche beer flavors by creating video game-inspired brews and leveraging creative label designs.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies have the opportunity to expand their brand reach and engage with gamers outside of the virtual space by partnering with microbreweries and creating themed beers.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic design agencies and freelancers can offer their expertise to breweries looking to create visually captivating beer labels that cater to the gaming community.