Why use regular skin care products, when you can benefit from the wonderful science of nano technology? Borba skin products let you do just that, with skin balanced water that allegedly lets you replenish in ways that are better designed for your skin.
UberTrend describes, "The sea-foam green â€œReplenishingâ€ (lychee) flavor, for example, is formulated for dry skin and promises to reduce roughness and dryness by about half using â€œgelatin-complex aids.â€'
Implications - Incorporating technology into beauty products continues to be an instant way for companies to appear reliable and superior over their competitors. Companies that incorporate modern technology into the production and marketing of their products will likely find it easier to convince consumers that these such products are necessary purchases.
1. Nano Technology Skin Care - Creating skin care products infused with nano technology can lead to new and improved ways to replenish skin.
2. Innovative Ingredients in Skin Care - Incorporating unique ingredients, like gelatin-complex aids, in skin care products can set a company apart from its competitors.
3. Technology-enhanced Beauty Products - Adding technology to beauty products can help companies establish themselves as superior and reliable while enticing consumers to make necessary purchases.
1. Skin Care Industry - The skin care industry can leverage nano technology and innovative ingredients to create new and effective products.
2. Beauty Industry - The incorporation of technology into beauty products can help companies establish themselves as innovators, and lead their industry.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - As technology continues to advance, the consumer electronics industry can collaborate with skin care companies to create innovative products that bridge the gap between technology and personal care.