The Bootbag is an innovative $77 handbag made by Saskia Marcotti. "By simply making a hole in a rubber boot, the designer has created an original, kickass bag." - Gnr8
Implications - If you're willing to foot the $77 price tag for this nifty handbag, you'd definitely be the envy of all your friends. For the trendy fashionista, it's not hard to see why something this unique would be appealing. In addition to being stylish, the Bootbag is also an eco-friendly product in that it makes use of an actual upcycled boot. So for anyone looking to kick their commitment to a low carbon footprint into gear, this is the boot to get.
1. Innovative Handbag - The Bootbag by Saskia Marcotti showcases an innovative approach to creating a stylish handbag.
2. Upcycled Fashion - The use of actual upcycled boots in the Bootbag presents an opportunity for the fashion industry to explore sustainable and eco-friendly fashion trends.
3. Unique Design - The original and kickass design of the Bootbag taps into the trend of individuality and self-expression in the fashion world.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the innovative handbag design to appeal to trendy fashionistas and promote sustainable fashion.
2. Accessories - The Bootbag offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the accessories industry to create unique and eco-friendly products.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The upcycled nature of the Bootbag opens up possibilities for the sustainable fashion industry to create stylish and environmentally friendly products.