People who love puzzles will immediately recognize what this bookcase was inspired by.
Designed by the Greek brand 'Anesis,' this shelf was created to resemble a solved Rubik's Cube. While the bookshelf is not actually cube-shaped, it is designed with an illusion that makes it appear so. Called the 'Rubika B601,' the shelf comes in a variety of color schemes including brown and orange, green and brown and blue and yellow. The unconventional inspiration that this bookcase was created after makes for a beautiful talking point in the home.
While marketed as a bookcase, this shelf can be used to hold a variety of household items or just to function as its own statement piece in a room.
This Bookcase Was Inspired by a Well-Known Puzzle
1. Illusionary Furniture - Creating furniture pieces that appear to be something else, sparking interest and conversation in the home.
2. Creative Design-inspired Furniture - Designing furniture that takes inspiration from unexpected sources, adding a unique touch to room decor.
3. Multi-functional Storage Solutions - Developing furniture items that serve multiple purposes, optimizing space and functionality in homes.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity to create innovative and visually appealing furniture pieces inspired by unconventional designs.
2. Interior Design - Chance to incorporate creative and unique furniture pieces into room designs, enhancing visual appeal and overall aesthetics.
3. Home Decor Retail - Potential to offer illusionary and design-inspired furniture options to customers, catering to their growing demand for unique home decor pieces.