Julia Goland, an Israeli artist, makes amazing, wearable art jewelry including this bonsai tree. She crafts her art pieces using mostly leather but also includes wire, beads, fake moss, grass and other unusual items. Her attention to detail is so good that it is hard to tell at a glance that the tree is not real.
Her other artistic designs feature fantasy blossoms worthy of an art gallery! Each piece is unique and shows her great skill at leather work where she cuts, burns and dyes to great effect.
Bonsai Rings by Julia Goland
1. Wearable Art - The trend of wearable art opens opportunities for artisans to create unique pieces of jewelry that may not necessarily serve the intended purpose but are loved for their beauty and creativity.
2. Living Accessories - The trend of living accessories shows a potential for the creation of innovative products that integrate live plants or other organic materials into wearable art or accessories.
3. Eco-friendly Art - The trend of eco-friendly art encourages artists to utilize sustainable or recycled materials in their creations, promoting sustainability in the fashion industry.
1. Art Jewelry - The art jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend of wearable and eco-friendly art by creating unique pieces that showcase the beauty of non-traditional materials and techniques.
2. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore the trend of living accessories, developing innovative products that may integrate live plants or other organic materials into accessories design or wearable tech.
3. Craftsmanship - The craftsmanship industry can leverage the trend of wearable art and eco-friendly art as an opportunity to showcase the beauty and value of handmade and personalized items.