Don't get caught sporting a pale, glow-less complexion on the beach this summer and get the Ben Watts Bondi HipstaPak camera lens! This camera lens instantly transforms all of its subjects into natural models with cool color washes.
Fear not about looking pasty come the summer months, just leave it up to the revolutionary Bondi HipstaPak camera lens. The lens was created by highly regarded fashion and celebrity photographer Ben Watts. Watts started out down under in Australia and has since migrated to NYC where he's worked for big names like Victoria's Secret, Nike and Gap. Watts has also worked for big name publications like Harper's Bazaar, Glamour, Elle, and GQ just to name a few!
With all of Watts' photography experience, you know that the Bondi HipstaPak has got to be a hipster must-have this season!
The Ben Watts Bondi Hipstapak Camera Lens Makes Everyone Look Hipster
1. Color Wash Camera Lenses - Start-ups can develop affordable and portable camera lenses that add inventive and fashionable color washes to photographs.
2. Instant Model Filters - Investors can support technology that uses AI to detect facial features in real-time and add flattering filters to photographs for social media use.
3. Celebrity Photographer Endorsements - Companies can increase sales by collaborating with influential figures in the celebrity and fashion industry to promote innovative photographic products.
1. Photography - Major camera and lens manufacturers can add new trendy features to their products or partner with start-ups to stay competitive in the ever-evolving photographic industry.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can develop camera accessories that compliment their existing fashion products or integrate created technology to promote their company image and support eco-friendly practices.
3. Social Media - Developers can create software that allows users to alter photographs quickly and easily for social media use or use AI to give personalized photo-editing recommendations based on previous usage.