Boggle Flash is an updated version of a well-loved word game. Using five LED tiles, each displaying a random letter, players have 90 seconds to spell out as many words as possible.
Scorekeeping is made easy with Boggle Flash. Players need only shuffle through all they words they think are possible and at the end of each round, join the tiles together and all correct combinations will be totaled for a final score.
Implications - Companies can gain new customers by enhancing their products with new technology to maintain relevance in an ever-changing world. By rebranding an item and incorporating advancements from the modern digital world, a company can establish itself as a cutting edge and influential figure in a competitive market.
Boggle Flash Doesn't Need Boards, Dice or Sand Timers
1. Updated Word Games - Incorporating modern technology in traditional games to enhance the user experience and maintain relevance.
2. Interactive Scorekeeping - Integrating technology to simplify and automate scorekeeping, delivering a seamless user experience.
3. Gamification - Transforming everyday activities, like spelling, into games to make them more engaging, addictive and personalized.
1. Toy Industry - Integrating technology to create an innovative and interactive gaming experience to maintain relevance.
2. Education Technology - Using technology to gamify literacy, vocabulary and language skills to make learning more engaging, interactive and personalized.
3. Entertainment Industry - Incorporating technology in traditional board games to create a more interactive and engaging experience.