The BMW SX is a concept designed by Iulian Bumbu, a graduate from a Transportation Design Course in Milan. The sleek design features a charcoal sports coupe that could very well pass as an Aston Martin.
Check out the gallery to see how this new concept could very well be the future form of BMW luxury sports cars.
Implications - The luxury automobile industry is ruled by a handful of companies; however, closely inspecting these companies' designs and releases will surely benefit smaller companies looking to break into the mainstream market. There is room for innovation in the luxury automobile industry, with new designs boasting subtle modifications from the last release.
Iulian Bumbu Designs the BMW SX Concept
1. Luxury Automobile Innovation - Smaller companies can break into the mainstream market by closely inspecting and modifying luxury car designs.
2. Subtle Design Modifications - New designs in the luxury automobile industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities by making subtle modifications to existing models.
3. Charcoal Sports Coupe Trend - The sleek and sporty design of charcoal cars, like the BMW SX concept, is a trend that could shape the future of luxury sports cars.
1. Luxury Automobile - Smaller companies can find disruptive innovation opportunities by closely inspecting and modifying luxury car designs.
2. Transportation Design - The luxury automobile industry's trend of subtle design modifications offers disruptive innovation opportunities for transportation designers.
3. Automotive Manufacturing - The trend of charcoal sports coupe designs in the luxury automobile industry presents disruptive innovation opportunities for automotive manufacturers.